Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

Sorry I'm not posting this week! We've had company since last friday night and I'm so busy entertaining that I can't get anything posted!  I'll catch up next week, I promise!

It's amazing when you look at your town as a tourist, there are so many fun and interesting things to do around my town!  Try looking around your own town through a tourists eyes!  You may decide that 'staycation' isn't going to be so bad.  Something I'm trying to do is not do my normal cleaning chores this week.  If I was staying at a rental house, I wouldn't feel like I needed to wash the windows or sweep the floor constantly....so I'm not feeling bad this week if a little dust builds up or the bathroom mirror has a little toothpaste spit on it....so what, I can clean next week when the guests are gone!

I'm not going to Martha this up! I'm going to be Mary a little!  I'll catch you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment