Monday, May 24, 2010

What to Eat

I've had several people ask me about meal planning lately.  Do I continue to plan my meals during the summer? How do they change? Well, my summer meal planning includes a lot more easy salads and sandwiches and grilled dinners.  I am going to start giving my week meal plan on Mondays so you can see how I do it.

Monday - shrimp fried rice, egg rolls (I buy these from the Schwan man), sliced tomatoes.
Tuesday - whole wheat spaghetti with marinara sauce, french bread and italian green salad
Wednesday - we have volunteered to grill hamburgers/hotdogs for our son's youth group
Thursday -greek salad (I'll post the recipe on thursday)
Friday - grilled pork chops, grilled potatoes and veggies( I'll give you the recipe monday), fresh spinach salad

Saturday - hoagie sandwiches, chips, veggie tray with ranch dip
Sunday - lunch - taco salad; dinner - frittata (using leftovers from this week like  the pork chops and the grilled veggies)

I can't get real fancy most nights because someone has an activity that requires my driving all over north america! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment